Five winners for the third annual #ArtPopPocono billboard competition were announced at a recent reception. Artwork will begin to appear on local billboards this month. The winning artists are:
• Jillian DeLuca of East Stroudsburg for Deep Roots, Ink and Watercolor;
• Will Rothfuss of Stroudsburg for Tree, Collage of Art Magazines;
• Laurinda Faye Rubin of Stroudsburg for Love, Photography;
• Hal Sadler of Saylorsburg for Trout, Oils;
• Grace Spezzano of Stroudsburg for 3 Dogs, Acrylic on Canvas
According to Laura Goss, executive director of the Pocono Arts Council, “There were 82 entries this year. All of the submissions were outstanding, and we thank everyone who participated. It was a challenge for our judges to select the five winners that will have a strong visual impact on the highway billboards and celebrate the diverse array of mediums and talent that make up the artist community of the Poconos.”
For further information about the Pocono Arts Council, visit poconoarts.org, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 570-476-4460.
For further information about Art Pop Street Gallery, visit artpopstreetgallery.com.
In the photo, from left: Sam Lombardo, Allen Lawlor, Will Rothfuss, Laurinda Faye Rubin, Hal Sadler, Jillian DeLuca, Grace Spezzano and Wendy Hickey.